Occupational Accident: Summary of Coverage...
Occupational Accident Coverage Rates vary by class.
- Class I is defined as the following trucking operations Box Trucks, Intermodal Trucks, Dry Vans, and Refrigerated Trailers.
- Class II is defined as the following trucking operations Non Hazardous Tankers, and Redi-Mix.
- Class III is defined as the following trucking operations Flat Beds, Auto Haulers, Dump Trucks, Aggregate Haulers, and Oversized Loads. Excluded are HazMat (defined a Flammable, Caustic, Explosive, Poisonous) Haulers, Moving & Storage, and White Glove Delivery.
Occupational Accident Insurance is not Workers Compensation, and may or may not satisfy your obligations under the Workers Compensation Act of your state.Worker's Compensation:Please make sure you have a copy of your MVR and your DOT Medical Long Form before you begin this process.
Please note that you will not be eligible for insurance under this program if you meet any of the following conditions:
- If you reside in one of the following states then this Workers' Compensation Insurance Program is not available to you: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, North Dakota, New Hampshire, Ohio, Rhode Island, Washington, West Virginia or Wyoming.
- If you drive any of the following trailer types then this Workers' Compensation Insurance Program is not available to you: Flatbeds, Auto Haulers, Tankers, Log Trailers, Livestock Trailers, or Dump Trucks.
- If you haul any of the following materials or are involved in these operations then this Workers' Compensation Insurance Program is not available to you: Hazardous Waste/Materials, Explosives, Gasoline/Oil/Diesel, Chemicals, Steel (coiled, sheet, or beam), Logs/Beams, Dimensional Lumber, Hot Shot Operations, or Moving and Storage.